Download Lot Events 1.4
To set the mod up, go into build/buy mode on the lot you want to add an event to, go into BuyDebug and find the object "EventLotMarker DO NOT TRANSLATE" and place it onto the lot. It works just like the Seasonal Lot Marker, where you can allow for different versions of a lot.
After you've done that, click the lot in Live Mode, then select "Zerbu" then "Lot Events" then you'll be given options for when you want the event to occur, what conditions are required to unlock it, what message will be displayed, etc...
- You must have an EventLotMarker on the lot, otherwise nothing will happen.
- The features that involve selecting specific Sims (relationship unlock requirements and push to lot settings) are not very suitable for generational gameplay and best used with aging off, or at least with a mod that uses TS2-style aging or disables aging for specific Sims.
- To enable an event, you must set the percent chance of it occurring. Set this to 100% if you want the event to always occur. The default is 0%, which means there is no event.
- The conditions for event 1 will be checked first, so if the conditions of two events clash with each other, event 1 will be chosen (note: the "Chance" conditions still applies, so if event 1 fails that, event 2 will be selected, or if event 2 fails it as well, no event will be selected).
- "Orientation Layout" is for event 1, "Layout Two" is for event 2. "Orientation Layout" is just a name since the EventLotMarker was only intended for use with them meet and greet (before I changed that with this mod :P) so you can ignore it and pretend it says "Layout One".
- Added code for crossover with Ultimate Careers.
- Added option to automatically reset the countdown of an event to 0, in order to end it early.
- NEW FEATURE: Events can now be set to auto-trigger when a Seasons holiday starts. All other requirements will be ignored, including chance. The length of the event is still the same as the chosen length.
- The default length is now 12 instead of 2. This change will not be automatically reflected onto lots in existing save games where the settings have already been instantiated, you'll need to change it manually.
- 1.2.2 - An event no longer requires event started text to trigger - this was a mistake.
- 1.2.1 - Potential fix for an issue where the lot layout will not update if you specify a HUGE amount of manual Sims to push to the lot.
- The dialog for entering the text for an event will no longer show raw strings.
- "Erase Text" has been fixed to point to the correct interaction.
- NEW: The notification for an event will now show the icon for the lot type instead of the lightbulb.
- 1.1.2 - I had accidentally set the 1.1.1 update to only work with one event, oops!
- 1.1.1 - The "Relationship" requirement will now require you to get to the chosen relationship level with all chosen Sims, as was originally intended.
- 1.1.0 - Added "Erase Text" option to get rid of event start/end text if you decide you don't want it anymore.