When you meet all the requirements, the group or date will go up a rank, and will be faced with even tougher requirements. Also, all positive moodlets (with the exception of a few "first time" only moodlets) from inactive Sims will be removed each time a new level is reached, making it harder. Similar to the ranking system in The Sims 2, there is a time limit, which will be increased each time you go up a level (by one hour if there is only one Sim other than the leader, or two if there is more than one Sim). If you get to level 5 or above, it will be marked as a good group/date, otherwise it will be a neutral one.
NOTE: On level 1, Sims can still leave the group or date through motive failure or some other reason. Once you reach level 2, Sims will not leave the group until time runs out, you ask them to, or they have to leave for work.
Additionally, the mod comes with a new feature called Household Rush. Similar to the university rush in The Sims 2, one of your Sims will be required to reach a certain relationship with all Sims in a household (note: Child or below Sims are excluded) and if successful, will receive an offer to join the household which will result in the leader's household being moved to the other household's lot, and all the members of the other household will become roommates. And yes - this works in the university world.
You can check the requirements at any time during a Rush challenge by clicking on the terrain then selecting "Rush Challenge Requirements".
Please remember that this is the first version of the mod, so take caution when using and be sure to back up your saves. If you spot any bugs, please report them as soon as you can.
- Fixed a bug where the notification would display "Casual Rush" when playing a Date Rush challenge where both Sims were in the active household.
- The amount of lifetime happiness gained from completing the challenge has increased.
- Household Rush groups can no longer end for reasons other than the timer running out, or a member needing to go to work.
- A Household Rush challenge will no longer be immediately cancelled if it contains a member with the "Loner" trait and more than four Sims.
- 1.0.2 - Fixed bug where the list of targets for Casual/Date Rush challenges was defined as null, instead of list, causing the game to write an error log if you save and quit before the first rush challenge of the saved game occurs. If you have a current saved game that was saved after the mod was installed, but no Casual or Date Rush challenges have started yet, please either start one first then save, or uninstall the mod then save, before upgrading to the fixed 1.0.2 version, as it will break the mod in saved games that are already effected.
- 1.0.1 - Fixed bug causing there to be two alarms, which causes the challenge timer to go down at twice the speed, and causes performance issues similar to those caused by the Tree of Prosperity "Sims in Slow Motion" bug.
The STBL strings are available for anyone who wants to translate the mod into other languages. If you want the translation to be included in the download, post your translations (of everything between the
and tags) in the comments, and it might get added as an official translation. http://zerbu.blogspot.co.uk/p/social-rush-stbl-strings.html